Okay, I’ve decided to do it. I’m going to have a training plan and stick to it. This will require discipline I haven’t had in the past (taking rest days when needed, too much mileage…) and will be difficult for me. As my first fun fact of the day, I’m unveiling my training plan.
1. Da da daaaaa! Here it is. I’ll have to switch up a couple of the days in the upcoming simply because I have events I can’t miss out on, but I plan on sticking to this. I’m excited and hope to see improvement. Oh, since clearly the races are sooner than 12 weeks away (yikes!) I’ll start out during one of t the later weeks. Hopefully that doesn’t bomb my training.
And, yes. I went back and forth on whether or not I should do intermediate or advanced. I chose advanced because the plans are very similar save a few longer runs. I know I’m capable of these…plus I just like the challenge. P.S. it really bothers me that the image is so large. White space ain’t my friend in this case.
2. Costco has everything I need to take back to school. Oatmeal + peanut butter. Don’t think I’ll be needing those for a while.
3. Pippa and I had a lovely walk yesterday. Of course, I Instagrammed a picture of us. After my walk, I realized that the majority of my break has been spent forcing my dog to take pictures with me. Pathetic? I think not.
4. Wave Inspires are my new babies. I felt like I was wearing those creepy toe shoes, minus the creepiness.
6. Chobani banana is the greatest new flavor. Especially when paired with Chex. #snacktime
7. Oranges are fabulous salad toppers. Yesterday’s beast:
The breakdown…I don’t really measure things out because, frankly, I’m too hungry to grab a measuring cup.
- 1 chopped chicken breast
- 1 sliced orange
- 1 small sliced pear
- a couple handfuls of Craisins
- small handful of walnuts
- chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese
- TJ’s Cilantro dressing
It was delicious and WAY too big for that bowl. I spilled on myself, which seems to be a frequent occurrence these days. Likely due to my couch potato life. Weee! I’m off. TGIF?!